Derek Arden in his Monday Night Live is interviewing Graham Jones About Internet Predictions
Derek Arden is with Psychologist Graham Jones to discuss Internet Predictions: Online Hate, Social Media and Emails.
They talk about issues facing universities, the problems with internet overload, emails going missing and the key points in Graham’s latest book which has a publishing deadline of 10th November.
A fascinating look into predictions for the Intenet points raised,
- Studying online
- disruption and emerging technologies,
- Fox or Hedgehog,
- TBD process,
- Online hate,
- social media,
- lost emails and traffic queues,
- travel agents and disintermediation,
- prediction or going backwards,
- students views on social media,
- ongoing content,
- supply chain