27th – 30th July 2019 KEY COLORADO Bullets
Study, learn, and research
Highlights Of Speaker Conference For Me
- Cialdini- notes – Influence
- Fripp – Presenting and pitching
- Qubein – Motivation
- Maxwell – Power
Zutchi– notes from $1m round table
- John Maxwell – Masters of Influence award
John Maxwell – Interviewed By Nido Wubein
Here are some of his answers
- Sow seeds of greatness in people’s lives
- Write books to extend influence to people you haven’t touched
- If I want to improve my leadership skills what do I need to do?
- Everyday – intentionally add value to people!
WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU A REMARKABLE LEADER?
WHAT PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW WHAT I NEED TO ASK
|Do you care for me?||Do I care?|
|Can you help me?||Can I help them?|
|Can I trust you/?||Can they trust me?|
- A country is in trouble when the leaders don’t value the people
- Leaders see things before other people.
- Write first thing in the morning with a legal pad
- When I write I anticipate how and what I write will help other people
- Surround yourself by reminders of whom you are doing this for (anchors)
- You are only as good as your
- last book
- last talk
- last blog
- If you value people – they deserve your best work
- Never rest on the best
- Keep wanting to get better
His books are based on
- Attitude / tenacity
- Develop and train other people. From me to we
- Coaches are the legs to my legacy
- Train leaders in developing countries
- 6m leaders in all countries?
- Teaching values in schools
- Leadership defined in one word “Influence”
NIDO QUBEIN – Language is Always Amazing
- Great to see YOU
- That’s amazing
- An amazing business
- Good morning – each and every one of you
- Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to be here
- Taking a recess to reassess what you are doing?
- The key is to capture the hearts and minds of people
- Have faithful courage?
In the words of Viktor Frankel – When you know the ‘why’ the ‘how’ will come to you
Daniel Lubetzky inventor of Kind Bars – sold 40% to MARS
NQ – interviewed him and asked him –
DB – NO – I am an ACTIONIST – this word is filled with optimism
NQ asked Malcolm Gladwell– What is the source of danger for leaders or anyone.
MG – To become overconfident. Same with anything!!!
- If someone you admire gives you advice, take action without question.
- Welcome to
,“How to become and remain a world-class presenter”
- Make sure your clients know what else you do.
- You do not improve what you don’t know about.
- Coupon Codes!!!! Check mine
- Powerful, persuasive, presentations
- Movement needs to match the words. I walked into his office, walked up to the desk
“You need to know what your customers need. Do they know all the things that you do?”Dan Maddox
- Check the Fripp webinars with me
- Mary had a problem. She was a seasoned HR professional
- Set up phrase
- Impact phrase
- When Where
- Who what happened
- Didn’t quite understand this
- Get into the scene late (me I suppose)
- Characters have a back-story
- Your audience loves to hear them speak
- Stories must be true, but not 100% accurate
- Do have interactivity – young people want to be involved.
Question – Have you reinvented yourself, and if so how did you do it
PF Answer – Jane Fonda said, “I am now entering the third act of my journey (aged 60). And now it’s beginning to make sense of the 1sttwo acts
- The real answer is, “Always improving and adding to everything I do”.
Learning Point – Harvey Mackay, (“How to swim with the sharks without being eaten”) – (“When the tide goes out you will see who is swimming naked”) – aged 87 was sitting in the front row listening to every word of PatriciaFripp
- Be nice to your audience.
- Kind and respectful
- Bartlett Tree Company, mystery shopped for them.
- Great idea for clients in selling
- A 14-year-old teenager on the main stage. Has invented an app for people with disabilities
- 1.14 billion people in the world with disabilities
Two key dates in your life. The day you were born and the day you find out why.Mark Twain
- Giving may improve our physical health. From the mouths of babes I think this is spot on!
- The best thing you can do for someone? – Be an ability ambassador for others.
- Blind man who climbed Everest
- Still limits – No barriers. Book
- What is within us is stronger than what is in our way
- At the heart of a team is trust
- When you get to the summit you are only half way there. You have got to get down.
I am reminded of when my mate said, “Be careful how you treat people on the way up, they will remember when you are on the way down”Wally Wade
- The world is crying out for Alchemy
On the Internet in order of effectiveness
- People sharing your posts
- Comments on your posts
- Likes of your posts
- Drive them from a YouTube viewer to a YouTube subscriber
- 33% of consumers use email more now
- Video twice as popular as podcasts
- Drop the F bomb– WHATS THE BS
- BS – stands for BELIEF SYSTEMS (MIGHT BE BS)
- Clients don’t know what they don’t know – unconscious incompetence
- You don’t go to a fat person to get thin
- You don’t go to a poor person to get rich
- You don’t go to a person that has been married three times for marriage guidance
- Its not what you know – its what you deliver
- I recorded the interviews / conversations – took the best bits for you
- You want a bidding war
- Care re expert buyer – amateur seller
- Care re Amateur buyer – expert seller
- Show me the numbers
- People will pay more for – in descending order
- Leadership – (negotiation)
- Customer service
Darnyelle Jervey-Harmon – and Delatorro McNeil
- Live events allow you
- People can Google content
- Can’t Google experience and wisdom
- TMC – Graham
Pre launch Post launch
- Register for your own event
- [This was a real
full onUS talk!!]
Wordsmith – Author of many books
“Time is the new money”Richard Branson
- Condense 30 years of doing into – 2 years of writing
- Into one KEYNOTE / Master class / Workshop
- Someday is not a day of the week
- At the moment of truth, there are either reasons or results
Stormy– Using Maslow?
Buyer needs security
Need to make safe decisions
Street Smarts – Lines and thoughts – headers
Sow seeds of greatness in people’s lives
Write books to extend influence to people I haven’t touched”
Negotiation tips that really work
How to overcome the fear of negotiating
If you had access to the truth, could you make better decisions?
22 corporate planning mistakes to avoid
22 Negotiating mistakes to avoid
22 Networking mistakes to avoid
New Newsletter today
Slides on screen – BLACK ON WHITE / WHITE ON BLACK for my webinars TTT
Negotiation tips that really work
How to overcome the fear of negotiating
Be nice to your audience. Kind and respectful
I INTERVIEWED and I asked him – and this is what he said (so its paraphrased) and you can listen or watch the whole interview. (The power of authority).
NQ – People like him go out and pave highways for people
Success framed with significance, kindness, generosity and stewardship
Imprinted on everybody
Encoded on everybody
His circles of influence go beyond anything we can imagine
He is a Philanthropist– a friend of human kind – a very noble trait to have
“Well good”, to handle a “teller” after a session or during it.
I recorded the interviews – took the best bits for you
Feeding back to people, who have just done their best in a learning situation
1 – What did I like about your presentation?
2 – What did I learn from you?
3 – What did I appreciate about you?
Did Kevin recommend – Alfred Adlar and Richard Dreikurs
FINANCE AND IDEAS TO RECOMMEND
Ryman’s discount card – or a Derek Card
Marriott – for upgrades as well. You get silver
Why would you put your expenses on anything else except a points card?
Venetian – day in Vegas. They waived the resort fee
Resort fee – After I said I will complain to my travel agent
Meeting – September
SIMON – Z Attended the Million dollar speakers roundtable group
Case studies in my newsletter.
I want to share this case study with you.
How I have helped someone
Rev.com – captions on your video –and translated
Buy the selfie stick that doesn’t waiver
August 12th 2019