Derek Arden – Interviews Peter Thomson (The Achievers Edge/Club)
117 Handy Haggling Tips
Derek and Peter put this booklet together
KEY POINTS OF INTERVIEW
- Negotiate in unusual amounts.
- Most people are useless at arithmetic and numbers. Funny Money!
- Different between 10 and 11 percent (discount)
- If you don’t ask you don’e get – Make people say ‘YES’
- Active listening – ravine
- Moses and Noah
- Listening tests – coins!
- Diamond story and answers under your feet
Businesses make mistakes – Mark Twain quote
- Money is the silent applause for a job well done and value delivered to others – Test your pricing
- Not having a deluxe version of what you have to offer – choice
- People are value sensitive – not price sensitive. Relational clients
If Only I’d … I Would Have Achieved These Goals
What are your dots?